External Screens in Hamilton
What's an External Screen?
External Screens are great for providing protection from solar heat, wind, rain and insects on your balcony or patio. Maximise the use of your outdoor areas with External Screens to provide more privacy and protection from the natural elements. These screens will add style and value to your balcony or patio, while allowing airflow and view retention.
External Screen Options
There are three types of External Screens.
- Straight Drop - the traditional external screen style where it provides protection from wind, sun and UV rays. The Straight Drop External Screen is strapped down or lock bolted to the floor to secure the base.
- Cable Guide - a contemporary design on the traditional external screen, the Cable Guide External Screen uses marine-grade stainless steel cable to tension the fabric. Great for use at coastal or beachfront houses.
- Side Tension Channel - a version of the traditional external screen, where the sides are fully secured. It can provide you with full enclosure on a patio or balcony, perfect for insect resistance and protection from sun/UV rays and wind. No need to close those doors or windows on hot summer days.
There are two way of operating the External Screens.
- Motorisation - at a press of a button, simply raise or lower the External Screens. Using either a wall switch control or remote control, with an option to have a solar powered motor as well. For complete Automation, add in sun and wind sensors for convenience.
- Crank - an easy to use Manual Crank control specifically designed for the Straight Drop External Screen. Using minimum effort, the Manual Crank can withstand high wind situations and is available in a selection of Black, Grey and White to match with most fabrics.
- Colour Options - a wide selection of colour options to complement the surrounding area.
- Fabric Options - the mesh fabric provides easy airflow while also retaining views.
- Headbox Options - choose from either Closed Headbox, Open Headbox or Open Roller to suit your style and budget.
- Resistance - External Screen products have been tested for wind resistance, corrosion resistance to wet weather.
The benefits of External Screens are:
- Very durable
- Highest quality
- Colour fastness is retained
- Insect resistant
- One to three-year guarantee